Minerva is a web application designed to support the administration of training programs for UCLA graduate students and postdoctoral researchers in the biosciences. The application integrates information from relevant UCLA administrative systems with information stored locally to provide reports that serve a variety of academic and administrative audiences and needs.
Minerva is administered by the office of Graduate Programs in Bioscience in partnership with DGIT, the information and digital technology organization serving the UCLA Health schools of Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing, and Public Health. An experienced data analyst manages the application, consulting with and training faculty and staff users.
Features and uses
- View training profiles for UCLA graduate students, postdoctoral researchers, and faculty members
- View departmental, program, and Home Areas rosters
- Record trainee appointments, publications, and career outcomes
- Generate NIH T32 data tables
Users and Access
- Minerva Is for UCLA faculty and administrative staff with responsibility for degree-programs, departments, and training grants in the biosciences.
- Must have a UCLA logon ID